- Toll Free Booking, call:
- 54 feet
- 16 feet
- 12 persons
- 2 Private Staterooms and 2 Semi-Private Staterooms
- 12 persons
- Bed Details
- 2 Bunk Beds (Single over Queen)
2 Bunk Beds (Single over Double)
2 Double Pull-Out Beds
- 1 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms
- Trip Lengths
- 3, 4 and 7 night
This 54-by-16-foot houseboat has 10 beds and can sleep up to 12 people -- great for a couple of families or a large group of friends. The kitchen and living area offers a spacious space for meals and relaxation in front of the TV and DVD player. A waterslide on the top deck offers a quick splash into the lake, and a marine radio allows for easy communication. With a BBQ grill outside and a picnic table on the sundeck, you can have a true outdoor dining experience.
Rates & Seasons
Please Note: The pricing information displayed below is subject to change (and it does change frequently). We endeavor to be as accurate as possible, but make sure you confirm pricing with your customer service agent before booking any trip.
|Marina||Season||Dates||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|Gill's Morson||Year Round||05/14/18 - 10/20/18||$2,935||$3,830||$4,850|
|Year Round 2019||05/13/19 - 10/19/19||$3,100||$4,025||$4,995|
|Year Round 2020||05/11/20 - 10/17/20||$3,205||$4,160||$5,185|
* $1500 Deposit
* Rental prices are in Canadian funds with taxes included marina currently reflects a 30% exchange rate for USD).
* A second motorized craft is required with all houseboat rentals for emergency purposes. Rentals are available from the marina or you may bring your own. Life jackets are not provided and must be supplied by the renter.