Scenic drives to consider in Minnesota are listed below. Click on any scenic byway or backway listed below for complete information.
Minnesota Scenic Drives
Search Minnesota Scenic Drives
scenic drive Results
Plot just the current page's results Plot all results
21 scenic drive Results
More Info Apple Blossom Scenic Drive
- Allow at least one hour.
- 17 miles (27 km)
More Info Avenue of Pines - TH 46, Deer River to Northome
- 1 hour
- 46 miles (74 km)
More Info Edge of the Wilderness
- Three hours to visit the entire Byway
- 47 miles (75 km)
More Info Glacial Ridge Trail Scenic Byway
- Depends on the routes taken.
- 245 miles (394 km)
More Info Grand Rounds Scenic Byway
- Three to four hours to enjoy this Byway.
- 52 miles (83 km)
More Info Gunflint Trail - Grand Marais to Saganaga Lake
- Allow at least two hours because you will have to return to Grand Marais on the same route.
- 57 miles (91 km)
More Info Highway 75- King of Trails Scenic Byway
- This drive will take you about 5 hours, but in order to enjoy this byway, you will want to spend several days.
- 414 miles (666 km)
More Info Historic Bluff Country Scenic Byway
- Three hours to drive the Byway
- 88 miles (141 km)
More Info Ladyslipper Scenic Byway
- 45 minutes
- 28 miles (45 km)